Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Less weight.


My weight is currently 169 pounds. I mixed my post-surgery diet with a conventional diet. As time passed, I increased the proportion of the conventional diet. I now eat three or four cups of yogurt and/or pudding-jello each week. I consume steak and salad, fried chicken, ham sandwiches, etc.

At this point, the biggest effect on my weight is the amount of exercise I get. A lot of exercise over several days will drop several pounds. I have been resuming the dietary and activity habits of my youth, when I weighed a constant 155 pounds. I believe this is a good strategy for weight loss.

I now eat a regular diet from my youth but still enjoy yogurts, puddings and cottage cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home